Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Provider operations should allow working on files outside of project
VersionControl.Provider operations (checkout, add, ...) today only work on paths that are known to the asset database & are versioned.
In large productions, it's very common to have more than "just the unity project" in the source control. And they probably want to build some in-editor tooling that would allow their content creators to interact with the assets source files from within Unity: Opening source files, checking them out, etc. Would be nice if Provider APIs would handle paths outside of project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true