Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Provide visual feedback between "Checked Out" and "Checked Out + Modified" assets (overlay, icon tint, etc.)
P4V does display actually modified assets in a different icon tint. Would be useful if Unity's VCS integration also showed "modified" assets somehow different (with a different icon overlay, or tinted icon, etc.)
In Perforce, that could possibly be achieved by either "p4 diff -f -sa" or "p4 revert -n".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs