Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
VCS Password field still shows up as not empty after deleting password
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Enable VCS (Perforce)
3. Enter something to password field -> field has ******** in it
4. Delete field completely
5. Field still shows up as ******** as if there's something entered in it
I've verified that password is actually deleted by trying to connect to server after deleting that field and as it should - connection failed
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone