Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Planned for 2019.2
[VCS] Meta Files are now Hidden by Default
1) Create a new project using 3D template
2) Go to Edit -> "(Project) Settings"
3) Switch to Editor tab if not there
Expected: Meta Files are Visible by default
Actual: They're hidden. Happens only when using 3D template.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0f12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button