Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Planned for 2019.2
[VCS] Meta Files are now Hidden by Default
1) Create a new project using 3D template
2) Go to Edit -> "(Project) Settings"
3) Switch to Editor tab if not there
Expected: Meta Files are Visible by default
Actual: They're hidden. Happens only when using 3D template.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0f12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function