Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[VCS] Meta Files are now Hidden by Default
1) Create a new project using 3D template
2) Go to Edit -> "(Project) Settings"
3) Switch to Editor tab if not there
Expected: Meta Files are Visible by default
Actual: They're hidden. Happens only when using 3D template.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0f12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)