Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
[VCS] Meta Files are now Hidden by Default
1) Create a new project using 3D template
2) Go to Edit -> "(Project) Settings"
3) Switch to Editor tab if not there
Expected: Meta Files are Visible by default
Actual: They're hidden. Happens only when using 3D template.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0f12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors