Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[VCS] Meta Files are now Hidden by Default
1) Create a new project using 3D template
2) Go to Edit -> "(Project) Settings"
3) Switch to Editor tab if not there
Expected: Meta Files are Visible by default
Actual: They're hidden. Happens only when using 3D template.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0f12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build