Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
Today if Perforce connection goes down, then by default no changes can be done, until user clicks "Work Offline" option.
However after working offline and when the connection is restored again, Unity offers no UI to get "in sync" again; user must explicitly do a "Reconcile" operation in some other Perforce client. Would be nice if after working offline and connecting again, there was some way to "Reconcile" work. This could almost directly map to "p4 reconcile" command.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs