Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
Today if Perforce connection goes down, then by default no changes can be done, until user clicks "Work Offline" option.
However after working offline and when the connection is restored again, Unity offers no UI to get "in sync" again; user must explicitly do a "Reconcile" operation in some other Perforce client. Would be nice if after working offline and connecting again, there was some way to "Reconcile" work. This could almost directly map to "p4 reconcile" command.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'