Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
Today if Perforce connection goes down, then by default no changes can be done, until user clicks "Work Offline" option.
However after working offline and when the connection is restored again, Unity offers no UI to get "in sync" again; user must explicitly do a "Reconcile" operation in some other Perforce client. Would be nice if after working offline and connecting again, there was some way to "Reconcile" work. This could almost directly map to "p4 reconcile" command.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model