Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
VCS: addition of "ChangeSet changeset = null" argument to Provider.Checkout broke prebuilt assemblies in 2019.1+
Provider.Checkout public API got a new optional argument for the changeset it should get checked out at. This however breaks precompiled assemblies, e.g. https://github.com/googlesamples/unity-jar-resolver/issues/262#issuecomment-515519308 ran into this.
The public API should get changed back to have:
- public static Task Checkout(string asset, CheckoutMode mode) // calls 2nd one with null
- public static Task Checkout(string asset, CheckoutMode mode, ChangeSet changeset)
Instead of one API entry point with a default argument.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab