Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
VCS: addition of "ChangeSet changeset = null" argument to Provider.Checkout broke prebuilt assemblies in 2019.1+
Provider.Checkout public API got a new optional argument for the changeset it should get checked out at. This however breaks precompiled assemblies, e.g. https://github.com/googlesamples/unity-jar-resolver/issues/262#issuecomment-515519308 ran into this.
The public API should get changed back to have:
- public static Task Checkout(string asset, CheckoutMode mode) // calls 2nd one with null
- public static Task Checkout(string asset, CheckoutMode mode, ChangeSet changeset)
Instead of one API entry point with a default argument.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build