Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0a26
Variant preparation does not show the name of the shader
The progress dialog that is shown while preparing shader variants for compilation does not show the shader being processed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform