Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UX] [Color space] Cancel button greyed out when switching color space
1. open a project (ideally lots of textures)
2. switch color space in project settings > player settings > other settings
Expected: cancel button is usable or not shown (and a warning before switching color space)
Actual: cancel button is not usable and no warning that it may be a slow operation for first attempt
Note: big project required to notice the issue of texture reimport time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"