Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UX] [Color space] Cancel button greyed out when switching color space
1. open a project (ideally lots of textures)
2. switch color space in project settings > player settings > other settings
Expected: cancel button is usable or not shown (and a warning before switching color space)
Actual: cancel button is not usable and no warning that it may be a slow operation for first attempt
Note: big project required to notice the issue of texture reimport time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string