Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UX] [Color space] Cancel button greyed out when switching color space
1. open a project (ideally lots of textures)
2. switch color space in project settings > player settings > other settings
Expected: cancel button is usable or not shown (and a warning before switching color space)
Actual: cancel button is not usable and no warning that it may be a slow operation for first attempt
Note: big project required to notice the issue of texture reimport time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves