Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UX] [Color space] Cancel button greyed out when switching color space
1. open a project (ideally lots of textures)
2. switch color space in project settings > player settings > other settings
Expected: cancel button is usable or not shown (and a warning before switching color space)
Actual: cancel button is not usable and no warning that it may be a slow operation for first attempt
Note: big project required to notice the issue of texture reimport time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete