Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[UX] Can't drag a noodle out of Trigger blocks.
1. In the Update context, create a Trigger block (of any type)
2. Try to drag out a noodle out of the GPU event output of the Trigger block.
3. Observe that no noodle can be dragged out.
- a GPU Event context can still plug into the event output of a trigger.
- regression, works in 7.4.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode