Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[UWP] Controller button triggers rapidly only when two controllers are connected
1) download the project attached in https://forum.unity.com/threads/xbox-one-controller-buttons-fire-multiple-times-only-when-two-controllers-connected.580480/#post-4117315
2) Make a UWP build and deploy to Xbox
3) Connect one controller to the Xbox and press any button to see how the background image disappears and reappears on subsequent presses
4) Connect a second controller and press any button on any of the 2 controllers again
Result: Now multiple inputs are read at the same and the background image blinks rapidly.
Note: Not reproducible using the Xbox Unity module
Reproduced on: 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1
Note: This bug impacts UWP apps in general and not just on Xbox. It's specific to reading the "global" keystate, i.e. Joystick 0, when multiple Xbox gamepads are connected. Since the UI Button's default OnClick() event is triggered from any input source (including Joystick 0) it will repro this bug, but reading input directly from a given gamepad should work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager