Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[UWP] Controller button triggers rapidly only when two controllers are connected
1) download the project attached in https://forum.unity.com/threads/xbox-one-controller-buttons-fire-multiple-times-only-when-two-controllers-connected.580480/#post-4117315
2) Make a UWP build and deploy to Xbox
3) Connect one controller to the Xbox and press any button to see how the background image disappears and reappears on subsequent presses
4) Connect a second controller and press any button on any of the 2 controllers again
Result: Now multiple inputs are read at the same and the background image blinks rapidly.
Note: Not reproducible using the Xbox Unity module
Reproduced on: 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1
Note: This bug impacts UWP apps in general and not just on Xbox. It's specific to reading the "global" keystate, i.e. Joystick 0, when multiple Xbox gamepads are connected. Since the UI Button's default OnClick() event is triggered from any input source (including Joystick 0) it will repro this bug, but reading input directly from a given gamepad should work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder