Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] Xbox One controller recognized as Xbox 360
On WSA and UWP platforms "Xbox One" controller recognized as "Xbox 360". On editor the same controller is recognized as expected (Xbox One).
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3 versions;
1. open attached project "controller_test";
2. play it on with Xbox One controller connected;
3. build it to WSA or UWP platform, build and run it with connected controller;
On WSA and UWP expected to see controller's name as Xbox One, not Xbox 360.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework