Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] Xbox One controller recognized as Xbox 360
On WSA and UWP platforms "Xbox One" controller recognized as "Xbox 360". On editor the same controller is recognized as expected (Xbox One).
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3 versions;
1. open attached project "controller_test";
2. play it on with Xbox One controller connected;
3. build it to WSA or UWP platform, build and run it with connected controller;
On WSA and UWP expected to see controller's name as Xbox One, not Xbox 360.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed