Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] Xbox One controller recognized as Xbox 360
On WSA and UWP platforms "Xbox One" controller recognized as "Xbox 360". On editor the same controller is recognized as expected (Xbox One).
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3 versions;
1. open attached project "controller_test";
2. play it on with Xbox One controller connected;
3. build it to WSA or UWP platform, build and run it with connected controller;
On WSA and UWP expected to see controller's name as Xbox One, not Xbox 360.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned