Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] Xbox One controller recognized as Xbox 360
On WSA and UWP platforms "Xbox One" controller recognized as "Xbox 360". On editor the same controller is recognized as expected (Xbox One).
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3 versions;
1. open attached project "controller_test";
2. play it on with Xbox One controller connected;
3. build it to WSA or UWP platform, build and run it with connected controller;
On WSA and UWP expected to see controller's name as Xbox One, not Xbox 360.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build