Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop"
Windows Phone 10, Win10 and Win8.1 tablets always return "Desktop" using SystemInfo.deviceType. Only WP8.1 returns "Handheld", which is correct.
1. open "SystemInfo_project.zip" project;
2. build to WSA8.1 or UWP;
3. deploy on Win10 or Win8.1 tablet or WP10;
SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop". Expected results are described in scripting reference: http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/DeviceType.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed