Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop"
Windows Phone 10, Win10 and Win8.1 tablets always return "Desktop" using SystemInfo.deviceType. Only WP8.1 returns "Handheld", which is correct.
1. open "SystemInfo_project.zip" project;
2. build to WSA8.1 or UWP;
3. deploy on Win10 or Win8.1 tablet or WP10;
SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop". Expected results are described in scripting reference: http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/DeviceType.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached