Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop"
Windows Phone 10, Win10 and Win8.1 tablets always return "Desktop" using SystemInfo.deviceType. Only WP8.1 returns "Handheld", which is correct.
1. open "SystemInfo_project.zip" project;
2. build to WSA8.1 or UWP;
3. deploy on Win10 or Win8.1 tablet or WP10;
SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop". Expected results are described in scripting reference: http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/DeviceType.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework