Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop"
Windows Phone 10, Win10 and Win8.1 tablets always return "Desktop" using SystemInfo.deviceType. Only WP8.1 returns "Handheld", which is correct.
1. open "SystemInfo_project.zip" project;
2. build to WSA8.1 or UWP;
3. deploy on Win10 or Win8.1 tablet or WP10;
SystemInfo.deviceType always returns "Desktop". Expected results are described in scripting reference: http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/DeviceType.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules