Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UWP][WSA] Prefab instantiated in runtime still references prefab if that prefab was referenced through list of custom struct
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "838737.zip"
2. Open scene "repro" and run it
3. Notice that both lines return same InstanceId of reference in list of struct and GetComponentInChildren
4. Build UWP project and open built solution
5. Run as Debug and in console notice that this time second line has different InstanceIDs - Reference in list of custom struct still references prefab, not the instantiated instance. GetComponentInChildren returns correct instance as expected
Reproducible on Universal 8.1/10. No repro on standalone builds or editor
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted