Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[UWP] Warning is printed in Visual Studios 2017 for a missing Visual Studio 2015 (v140) toolset
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. In build settings set Visual Studio version to 2017
4. Build project with IL2CPP backend
5. Open solution in Visual Studios 2017
6. The warning is printed in the output window
Expected results: No warning is printed in the output window
Actual results: Warning is printed in the output window
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.2.14f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.4.0f1
Warning: The build tools for Visual Studio 2015 (v140) cannot be found. Install Visual Studio 2015 (v140) to build using the Visual Studio 2015 (v140) build tools.
Tested with Visual Studios 2017 version 15.8.7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project