Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UWP] UWP build crashes when changing the Thread CultureInfo
1. Open project "UWPChangeCurrentCulture.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build settings window in File > Build Settings
4. Switch Platform to UWP and Build and Run the project
Expected result: Build doesn't crash
Actual result: Build does crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b12
Error: Exception thrown: read access violation. il2cpp::os::s_AppResourceContext.**ptr_** was nullptr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP