Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UWP] UWP build crashes when changing the Thread CultureInfo
1. Open project "UWPChangeCurrentCulture.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build settings window in File > Build Settings
4. Switch Platform to UWP and Build and Run the project
Expected result: Build doesn't crash
Actual result: Build does crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b12
Error: Exception thrown: read access violation. il2cpp::os::s_AppResourceContext.**ptr_** was nullptr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated