Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UWP] UWP build crashes when changing the Thread CultureInfo
1. Open project "UWPChangeCurrentCulture.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build settings window in File > Build Settings
4. Switch Platform to UWP and Build and Run the project
Expected result: Build doesn't crash
Actual result: Build does crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b12
Error: Exception thrown: read access violation. il2cpp::os::s_AppResourceContext.**ptr_** was nullptr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine