Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UWP] UWP build crashes when changing the Thread CultureInfo
1. Open project "UWPChangeCurrentCulture.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build settings window in File > Build Settings
4. Switch Platform to UWP and Build and Run the project
Expected result: Build doesn't crash
Actual result: Build does crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b12
Error: Exception thrown: read access violation. il2cpp::os::s_AppResourceContext.**ptr_** was nullptr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.6f1