Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[UWP] User can set Graphic APIs to DX12 only.
For UWP settings, the user can choose DX12 as the only Graphic API.
However, the DX12 is experimental and should always paired with DX11 in the setting.
Besides, on the Windows standalone side, if user chooses DX12 as the only option, the Editor generates a warning and automatically add DX11. The behavior should be consistent for both standalone and UWP.
1. Go to Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Graphics API, make sure it is for UWP
2. Uncheck the "Auto Graphics API"
3. Add "Direct3D12 (Experimental)" and delete "Direct3D11"
4. Observe the Editor does not complain or correct it.
(Optional) 5. Repeat step 2-4 for the Standalone Graphics APIs for Windows and observe the warning message in Editor Console
Expected: The experimental DX12 should not be the only Graphics API chosen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device