Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UWP] User can set Graphic APIs to DX12 only.
For UWP settings, the user can choose DX12 as the only Graphic API.
However, the DX12 is experimental and should always paired with DX11 in the setting.
Besides, on the Windows standalone side, if user chooses DX12 as the only option, the Editor generates a warning and automatically add DX11. The behavior should be consistent for both standalone and UWP.
1. Go to Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Graphics API, make sure it is for UWP
2. Uncheck the "Auto Graphics API"
3. Add "Direct3D12 (Experimental)" and delete "Direct3D11"
4. Observe the Editor does not complain or correct it.
(Optional) 5. Repeat step 2-4 for the Standalone Graphics APIs for Windows and observe the warning message in Editor Console
Expected: The experimental DX12 should not be the only Graphics API chosen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default