Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[UWP] User can set Graphic APIs to DX12 only.
For UWP settings, the user can choose DX12 as the only Graphic API.
However, the DX12 is experimental and should always paired with DX11 in the setting.
Besides, on the Windows standalone side, if user chooses DX12 as the only option, the Editor generates a warning and automatically add DX11. The behavior should be consistent for both standalone and UWP.
1. Go to Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Graphics API, make sure it is for UWP
2. Uncheck the "Auto Graphics API"
3. Add "Direct3D12 (Experimental)" and delete "Direct3D11"
4. Observe the Editor does not complain or correct it.
(Optional) 5. Repeat step 2-4 for the Standalone Graphics APIs for Windows and observe the warning message in Editor Console
Expected: The experimental DX12 should not be the only Graphics API chosen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached