Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UWP] User can set Graphic APIs to DX12 only.
For UWP settings, the user can choose DX12 as the only Graphic API.
However, the DX12 is experimental and should always paired with DX11 in the setting.
Besides, on the Windows standalone side, if user chooses DX12 as the only option, the Editor generates a warning and automatically add DX11. The behavior should be consistent for both standalone and UWP.
1. Go to Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Graphics API, make sure it is for UWP
2. Uncheck the "Auto Graphics API"
3. Add "Direct3D12 (Experimental)" and delete "Direct3D11"
4. Observe the Editor does not complain or correct it.
(Optional) 5. Repeat step 2-4 for the Standalone Graphics APIs for Windows and observe the warning message in Editor Console
Expected: The experimental DX12 should not be the only Graphics API chosen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams