Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.5, 2.1.5, 3.0.5
Found in [Package]
[UWP] TMP Input Field doesn't show word suggestion on TouchScreenKeyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached " TMPBug.zip" project
2. Build to UWP
3. Open built the solution in Visual Studio
4. Start Debugging on Remote Machine (Debug and ARM64)
5. Click on the "TMP input field" field
6. Enter words from the pop-up keyboard
Actual result: The auto word suggestion shows nonexistent words (or just entered characters mix)
Expected result: The auto word suggestion shows the existing word suggestion
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1 (2.1.1), 2020.2.2f1 (3.0.1), 2021.1.0b2 (3.0.1), 2021.2.0a1 (3.0.3)
- Not able to reproduce on 2018.4, because of project breaking
This issue should be fixed for HoloLens2 with the updated TextMeshPro package, but it still occurs on Windows 10 Touch devices, e.g. Surface, for both InputField and TMP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform