Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] The exception is thrown when selecting TMP input field in Debug Build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1164482_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project (debug, x64, Local Machine)
5. Select TMP InputField
Results: Exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10
Reproduce with TMP versions: 1.3.0, 2.0.1
- Not reproducible with Release and Master builds
- Selecting first Standart InputField and then TMP InputField doesn't reproduce this issue
TextInputController isn't initialized!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps