Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] The exception is thrown when selecting TMP input field in Debug Build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1164482_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project (debug, x64, Local Machine)
5. Select TMP InputField
Results: Exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10
Reproduce with TMP versions: 1.3.0, 2.0.1
- Not reproducible with Release and Master builds
- Selecting first Standart InputField and then TMP InputField doesn't reproduce this issue
TextInputController isn't initialized!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project