Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] The exception is thrown when selecting TMP input field in Debug Build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1164482_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project (debug, x64, Local Machine)
5. Select TMP InputField
Results: Exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10
Reproduce with TMP versions: 1.3.0, 2.0.1
- Not reproducible with Release and Master builds
- Selecting first Standart InputField and then TMP InputField doesn't reproduce this issue
TextInputController isn't initialized!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source