Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UWP] The exception is thrown when selecting TMP input field in Debug Build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1164482_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project (debug, x64, Local Machine)
5. Select TMP InputField
Results: Exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10
Reproduce with TMP versions: 1.3.0, 2.0.1
- Not reproducible with Release and Master builds
- Selecting first Standart InputField and then TMP InputField doesn't reproduce this issue
TextInputController isn't initialized!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs