Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] [Surface Pro] Windows Hello Window appears behind Unity App
First set up Windows hello following these directions:
Enable domain Users Sign-in using PIN: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/80520-enable-disable-domain-users-sign-pin-windows-10-a.html
How to reproduce:
1. Open "face id test.zip" project
2. Build to UWP using the Master build configuration
3. Open the build in Visual Studio and change the configuration to Master
4. Select Project > Store > Create App Packages
6. On the next window, choose "I want to create packages for sideloading".
7. On the next screen, have x64 checked with Master Solution Configuration and then create the App Package.
8. When Visual Studios finishes creating the package, browse to the Output location.
9. Copy the output files to the Surface Pro and run the face id test_126.96.36.199_x64_Master_Test\Add-AppDevPackage.ps1
10. Follow the prompts to install the app.
Expected result: The Windows Hello Window appears at the front of the Unity App
Actual result: The Windows Hello Window appears behind the Unity App
Reproducible in: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect