Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[UWP] sign key of .net plugins removed when built on UWP platform
1. Open project "UWPSignKey.zip"
2. Open Build Settings window from File > Build Settings
3. Switch Platform to UWP then build and run Scene "SampleScene"
4. Observe the message in the application
Expected result: Message "Success" appears
Actual result: Message "Failed" appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP