Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[UWP] sign key of .net plugins removed when built on UWP platform
1. Open project "UWPSignKey.zip"
2. Open Build Settings window from File > Build Settings
3. Switch Platform to UWP then build and run Scene "SampleScene"
4. Observe the message in the application
Expected result: Message "Success" appears
Actual result: Message "Failed" appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing