Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[UWP] Player will not load native plugin with a period in it's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1190295_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project for x86
4. Open VS solution and build an app
Results: Error is printed: Plugins: Failed to load 'Test.Plugin' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1
IMPORTANT: This issue is specific to the Unity runtime when loading native Plugin modules. However, this problem also occurs in IL2CPP when using the [DllImport] attribute to P/Invoke into native APIs. This is being tracked by a separate case: 1198403.
See Resolution Notes for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project