Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[UWP] Player will not load native plugin with a period in it's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1190295_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project for x86
4. Open VS solution and build an app
Results: Error is printed: Plugins: Failed to load 'Test.Plugin' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1
IMPORTANT: This issue is specific to the Unity runtime when loading native Plugin modules. However, this problem also occurs in IL2CPP when using the [DllImport] attribute to P/Invoke into native APIs. This is being tracked by a separate case: 1198403.
See Resolution Notes for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected