Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[UWP] Player will not load native plugin with a period in it's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1190295_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project for x86
4. Open VS solution and build an app
Results: Error is printed: Plugins: Failed to load 'Test.Plugin' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1
IMPORTANT: This issue is specific to the Unity runtime when loading native Plugin modules. However, this problem also occurs in IL2CPP when using the [DllImport] attribute to P/Invoke into native APIs. This is being tracked by a separate case: 1198403.
See Resolution Notes for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true