Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[UWP] Player will not load native plugin with a period in it's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1190295_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project for x86
4. Open VS solution and build an app
Results: Error is printed: Plugins: Failed to load 'Test.Plugin' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1
IMPORTANT: This issue is specific to the Unity runtime when loading native Plugin modules. However, this problem also occurs in IL2CPP when using the [DllImport] attribute to P/Invoke into native APIs. This is being tracked by a separate case: 1198403.
See Resolution Notes for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly