Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[UWP] Player fails to build with Release/Master after deleting 'UnityOverwrite.txt' and overwriting the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Scene
3. Build for UWP to an empty folder (make sure scripting backend is selected to .NET)
4. Open VS solution
5. Build & deploy on local machine (Release x86)
6. Exit player and Visual Studio
7. Go to the player's folder
8. Delete "UnityOverwrite.txt"
9. Repeat steps 3 - 5 (overwrite the previous build instead of building to an empty folder)
Actual result: build fails with an exception thrown
System.Exception: AssemblyConverter running on already processed assemblies. There is something wrong with your build.
at Unity.Step.Execute(OperationContext operationContext, IStepContext previousStepContext)
at Unity.Program.Main(String args)
Reproducible with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with Debug configuration
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab