Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[UWP] Player fails to build with Release/Master after deleting 'UnityOverwrite.txt' and overwriting the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Scene
3. Build for UWP to an empty folder (make sure scripting backend is selected to .NET)
4. Open VS solution
5. Build & deploy on local machine (Release x86)
6. Exit player and Visual Studio
7. Go to the player's folder
8. Delete "UnityOverwrite.txt"
9. Repeat steps 3 - 5 (overwrite the previous build instead of building to an empty folder)
Actual result: build fails with an exception thrown
System.Exception: AssemblyConverter running on already processed assemblies. There is something wrong with your build.
at Unity.Step.Execute(OperationContext operationContext, IStepContext previousStepContext)
at Unity.Program.Main(String args)
Reproducible with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with Debug configuration
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate