Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[UWP] Package.appxmanifest generated incorrectly when specifiying a protocol
If you specify a protocol in the build settings for a WSA application, your project cannot be built anymore as the Package.appxmanifest is improperly generated
<Protocol Name="unity-azme" />
<uap:Protocol Name="unity-azme" />
Fixed on 5.4.
Reproducible on 5.3.
1. Create an Empty Project.
2. Add a protocol name in the WSA settings.
3. Build the project for WSA Universal 10.
4. Open the project in Visual Studio.
5. Try to open the Package.AppxManifest. Error appears "Unable to Load Manifest Designer".
Workaround: Edit protocol tags in Package.AppxManifest.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected