Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[UWP] Package.appxmanifest generated incorrectly when specifiying a protocol
If you specify a protocol in the build settings for a WSA application, your project cannot be built anymore as the Package.appxmanifest is improperly generated
<Protocol Name="unity-azme" />
<uap:Protocol Name="unity-azme" />
Fixed on 5.4.
Reproducible on 5.3.
1. Create an Empty Project.
2. Add a protocol name in the WSA settings.
3. Build the project for WSA Universal 10.
4. Open the project in Visual Studio.
5. Try to open the Package.AppxManifest. Error appears "Unable to Load Manifest Designer".
Workaround: Edit protocol tags in Package.AppxManifest.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window