Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[UWP] Package.appxmanifest generated incorrectly when specifiying a protocol
If you specify a protocol in the build settings for a WSA application, your project cannot be built anymore as the Package.appxmanifest is improperly generated
<Protocol Name="unity-azme" />
<uap:Protocol Name="unity-azme" />
Fixed on 5.4.
Reproducible on 5.3.
1. Create an Empty Project.
2. Add a protocol name in the WSA settings.
3. Build the project for WSA Universal 10.
4. Open the project in Visual Studio.
5. Try to open the Package.AppxManifest. Error appears "Unable to Load Manifest Designer".
Workaround: Edit protocol tags in Package.AppxManifest.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar