Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] OnUnityAudioData audio sounds are garbled when .m3u8 files are loaded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1043579_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build scene "MediaPlayback"
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Build project (Debug, x64, Local Machine)
6. Press play button
Expected results: Video and audio starts playing
Actual results: Audio is garbled
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.8f1, 2017.4.7f1
Why won't fix: audio data decoding is done inside a native third party plugin, and it does decoding incorrectly. It is not a bug in Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes