Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[UWP] NGUI touch screen keyboard issue
Selecting NGUI input field, getting Access violation error.
Getting the error only when deploying on PC.
Exception doesn't occur when deploying on touchscreen tablet, except the fact that's impossible to open touch screen keyboard by selecting an input field.
Reproducible on 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p3;
1. open project "unity_ms_BUG_UIInput.zip";
2. build to UWP xaml platform.
3. build and run generated project on x64 solution platform.
4. when application starts, try to select any input field. Access violation error appears in the screen.
Call stack output:
UnityPlayer.dll!PlatformMutex::Lock() Line 42C++
UnityPlayer.dll!Mutex::Lock() Line 62C++
UnityPlayer.dll!Mutex::AutoLock::AutoLock(Mutex & mutex) Line 29C++
UnityPlayer.dll!WinRTKeyboard::Show(const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,stl_allocator<char,65,16> > & text, KeyboardOnScreen::KeyboardTypes type, bool autocorrection, bool multiline) Line 245C++
UnityPlayer.dll!KeyboardOnScreen::setActive(bool flag) Line 173C++
UnityPlayer.dll!TouchScreenKeyboard_Set_Custom_PropActive(__int64 self_, int value) Line 274C++
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website