Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[UWP] NGUI touch screen keyboard issue
Selecting NGUI input field, getting Access violation error.
Getting the error only when deploying on PC.
Exception doesn't occur when deploying on touchscreen tablet, except the fact that's impossible to open touch screen keyboard by selecting an input field.
Reproducible on 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p3;
1. open project "unity_ms_BUG_UIInput.zip";
2. build to UWP xaml platform.
3. build and run generated project on x64 solution platform.
4. when application starts, try to select any input field. Access violation error appears in the screen.
Call stack output:
UnityPlayer.dll!PlatformMutex::Lock() Line 42C++
UnityPlayer.dll!Mutex::Lock() Line 62C++
UnityPlayer.dll!Mutex::AutoLock::AutoLock(Mutex & mutex) Line 29C++
UnityPlayer.dll!WinRTKeyboard::Show(const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,stl_allocator<char,65,16> > & text, KeyboardOnScreen::KeyboardTypes type, bool autocorrection, bool multiline) Line 245C++
UnityPlayer.dll!KeyboardOnScreen::setActive(bool flag) Line 173C++
UnityPlayer.dll!TouchScreenKeyboard_Set_Custom_PropActive(__int64 self_, int value) Line 274C++
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file