Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[UWP] NGUI touch screen keyboard issue
Selecting NGUI input field, getting Access violation error.
Getting the error only when deploying on PC.
Exception doesn't occur when deploying on touchscreen tablet, except the fact that's impossible to open touch screen keyboard by selecting an input field.
Reproducible on 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p3;
1. open project "unity_ms_BUG_UIInput.zip";
2. build to UWP xaml platform.
3. build and run generated project on x64 solution platform.
4. when application starts, try to select any input field. Access violation error appears in the screen.
Call stack output:
UnityPlayer.dll!PlatformMutex::Lock() Line 42C++
UnityPlayer.dll!Mutex::Lock() Line 62C++
UnityPlayer.dll!Mutex::AutoLock::AutoLock(Mutex & mutex) Line 29C++
UnityPlayer.dll!WinRTKeyboard::Show(const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,stl_allocator<char,65,16> > & text, KeyboardOnScreen::KeyboardTypes type, bool autocorrection, bool multiline) Line 245C++
UnityPlayer.dll!KeyboardOnScreen::setActive(bool flag) Line 173C++
UnityPlayer.dll!TouchScreenKeyboard_Set_Custom_PropActive(__int64 self_, int value) Line 274C++
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode