Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.0.10-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Keyboard] onInputText does not work.
The onInputText does not show the text input on UWP. It happens to both physical keyboard and on screen one.
1. Download input test project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/qRzUBoGKsVawY2d
2. Build and launch UWP player from attached project
3. Observe the onInputText section of the project.
Expected: The onInputText shows the correct result from keyboard input.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene