Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[UWP] Input Mouse axies return invalid values in the first frame after locking cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "911008.zip"
2. Build "test" scene for UWP
3. Open VS solution
4. Build & Deploy on local machine
5. Place the cursor anywhere on the screen but the centre
6. Press left mouse button (without moving the mouse)
*cursor gets locked and mouse movement rotates the camera while holding down the button*
Expected result: Mouse X and Mouse Y axies return actual mouse input values (like in Editor)
Actual result: Mouse X and Mouse Y axies return invalid values in the first frame after locking cursor making cameras rotation to 'jump'
Not reproducible on Editor
Reproducible with: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version