Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[UWP] Input Mouse axies return invalid values in the first frame after locking cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "911008.zip"
2. Build "test" scene for UWP
3. Open VS solution
4. Build & Deploy on local machine
5. Place the cursor anywhere on the screen but the centre
6. Press left mouse button (without moving the mouse)
*cursor gets locked and mouse movement rotates the camera while holding down the button*
Expected result: Mouse X and Mouse Y axies return actual mouse input values (like in Editor)
Actual result: Mouse X and Mouse Y axies return invalid values in the first frame after locking cursor making cameras rotation to 'jump'
Not reproducible on Editor
Reproducible with: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)