Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[UWP] [IL2CPP] Visual Studios builds fails with XamlCompiler error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1110262_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP backend
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Build solution (Debug x64 Local machine)
Expected results: Project successfully is build
Actual results: Project build fails
XamlCompiler error WMC0001: Unknown type 'String' in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib'
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.18f1
Not reproducible on UWP .NET, Standalone IL2CPP and mono backends.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer