Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP] [IL2CPP] Visual Studios builds fails with XamlCompiler error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1110262_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP backend
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Build solution (Debug x64 Local machine)
Expected results: Project successfully is build
Actual results: Project build fails
XamlCompiler error WMC0001: Unknown type 'String' in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib'
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.18f1
Not reproducible on UWP .NET, Standalone IL2CPP and mono backends.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1