Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP] [IL2CPP] Visual Studios builds fails with XamlCompiler error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1110262_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP backend
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Build solution (Debug x64 Local machine)
Expected results: Project successfully is build
Actual results: Project build fails
XamlCompiler error WMC0001: Unknown type 'String' in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib'
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.18f1
Not reproducible on UWP .NET, Standalone IL2CPP and mono backends.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window