Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[UWP] [IL2CPP] Visual Studios builds fails with XamlCompiler error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1110262_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP backend
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Build solution (Debug x64 Local machine)
Expected results: Project successfully is build
Actual results: Project build fails
XamlCompiler error WMC0001: Unknown type 'String' in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib'
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.18f1
Not reproducible on UWP .NET, Standalone IL2CPP and mono backends.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button