Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[UWP] Failed to copy PDB error appear when building solution with MasterWithLTCG
1. Open the attached project ("test-uwp-master-ltcg.zip")
2. Switch to the UWP platform
3. Tick "Copy PDB files"
4. Build SampleScene
5. Open the "test-uwp-master-ltcg.sln" with Visual studio
6. Set the configuration to "MasterWithLTCG"
7. In the Solution Explorer window select "test-uwp-master-ltcg" and Publish->Create App Packages...
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: When creating and app the following error occurs:
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v16.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(3561,5): warning : Failed to copy PDB 'C:\Program Files\Unity\2022.1.0a5_141e928f4280\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport\Players\UAP\il2cpp\x64\Master\baselib_UAP_x64_MasterWithLTCG_il2cpp.pdb' with exception: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Unity\2022.1.0a5_141e928f4280\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport\Players\UAP\il2cpp\x64\Master\baselib_UAP_x64_MasterWithLTCG_il2cpp.pdb'.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script