Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
EntityFramework.dll fails to build with IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1124092_repro.zip
2. Build project for UWP (IL2CPP or .NET)
Expected results: Project is successfully build
Actual results: Multiple exceptions are thrown in the console
Reference rewriter: Error: method `System.Object System.Configuration.ConfigurationElement::get_Item(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from EntityFramework.dll at System.String System.Data.Entity.Internal.ConfigFile.MigrationSqlGeneratorElement::get_SqlGeneratorTypeName().
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.5f1
Not reproducible on Standalone platform (IL2CPP or mono)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform