Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[UWP] Enter key is not working for InputField in a UWP build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "unity-inputfield.zip" project
2. In the Build Settings, switch the Target Platform to UWP
3. Build the project
4. Open the solution .sln file in Visual Studio
5. Run the build on the Local Machine (Debug | x64)
6. Once the project is launched, enter "abc" to both input fields (Unity and TextMesh Pro)
7. Press the Enter key and enter "abc" again (into both input fields)
Expected result: Pressing Enter key works (new line is added).
Actual result: Pressing Enter key has no effect (the second "abc" is in the same line as the first one).
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a9
Fixed in 2019.2.0a7
Backported to 2019.1.0b7
NOTE: For using TextMeshPro with UWP, you must use package version 1.4.0 or later in order for text input to work properly. At the time of this fix, the package is still in preview.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors