Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[UWP] Enter key is not working for InputField in a UWP build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "unity-inputfield.zip" project
2. In the Build Settings, switch the Target Platform to UWP
3. Build the project
4. Open the solution .sln file in Visual Studio
5. Run the build on the Local Machine (Debug | x64)
6. Once the project is launched, enter "abc" to both input fields (Unity and TextMesh Pro)
7. Press the Enter key and enter "abc" again (into both input fields)
Expected result: Pressing Enter key works (new line is added).
Actual result: Pressing Enter key has no effect (the second "abc" is in the same line as the first one).
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a9
Fixed in 2019.2.0a7
Backported to 2019.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh