Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[UWP] Changing display makes initial resolution to be multiplied by scale factor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project and build Universal 10 project
2. In display settings set scale to 125%
3. Run build, click button to exit fullscreen if needed
4. Resize window a little and then minimize it
5. In display settings set scale back to 100%
6. Return to app and notice that resolution changes
7. Enter and exit fullscreen
8. Notice that resolution is back to the same value as in step 4
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.