Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.0.1-preview.6, 1.0.1-preview.1, 1.1.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
UWP building process fails when the project has an Immediate Window package installed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add Immediate Window package from Package Manager Window
3. Switch platform to UWP and build project
Results: Build fails with exception
UnityException: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll" "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.SpatialTracking.dll" "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Unity.Analytics.DataPrivacy.dll" "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Unity.TextMeshPro.dll" "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Unity.Timeline.dll" "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.XR.LegacyInputHelpers.dll" "--target=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces.dll"
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.1.2f1
Reproducible with Package: Immediate Window 1.0.0 - repview.4/3
- not reproducible in 2018.4 with 0.0.1 - preview.5 package, this package version doesn't work in 2019.x (package throws exceptions). Later versions of the Immediate Window package isn't available in 2018.4.
- Tested and wasn't able to reproduce when building Standalone, iOS players.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order