Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UWP] Building an application on UWP fails when "Entities" package is installed
1. Open user attached project
2. Window -> Package Manager
3. Install "Entities" package
4. Build on UWP
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with several errors
Reproduced with: Entities 0.0.12 - preview.8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website