Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UWP] Building an application on UWP fails when "Entities" package is installed
1. Open user attached project
2. Window -> Package Manager
3. Install "Entities" package
4. Build on UWP
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with several errors
Reproduced with: Entities 0.0.12 - preview.8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project