Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[UWP] Build fails with System.IO.FileNotFoundException thrown after switching Target Version from older to newer in VS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Scene
3. Build for UWP (make sure scripting backend is selected to .NET and SDK - the latest installed)
4. Open VS solution
5. Open project settings(in VS)
6. Change 'Target Version' to 'Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (10.0; Build 14393)'
7. Change 'Target Version' back to 'Windows 10 Creators Update (10.0; Build 15063)'
8. Build & deploy on local machine (Release x86)
Actual result: build fails with System.IO.FileNotFoundException thrown
Reproducible with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\DOWNLOADS\Fresh\30a3\Fresh\project.lock.json'.
File name: 'D:\DOWNLOADS\Fresh\30a3\Fresh\project.lock.json'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
at Unity.UWPAssemblyResolver..ctor(String projectLockFile, String desiredUWPSDKVersion)
at Unity.OperationContext.SetPlatform(Platform platform, String projectLockFile, String uwpSDK)
at Unity.Step.Execute(OperationContext operationContext, IStepContext previousStepContext)
at Unity.Program.Main(String args)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted