Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
[UWP] Build fails if there's a space at the end of "Product Name" (Player settings)
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project (or create a new one)
2. Open Player settings
3. Add a space at the end of "Product Name" field (i.e. "product-name ")
4. Build for Universal Windows Platform
Expected result: Build completes with a result of 'Succeeded'.
Actual result: Build fails with 'DirectoryNotFoundException'. (check Console window)
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a5, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.1.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 5.5.4p3
Note: Trying to rebuild the project produces a different error: "IOException: Failed to move [path] to [anotherPath] .: Cannot create a file when that file already exists."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint