Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Build fails if there's a space at the end of "Product Name" (Player settings)
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project (or create a new one)
2. Open Player settings
3. Add a space at the end of "Product Name" field (i.e. "product-name ")
4. Build for Universal Windows Platform
Expected result: Build completes with a result of 'Succeeded'.
Actual result: Build fails with 'DirectoryNotFoundException'. (check Console window)
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a5, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.1.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 5.5.4p3
Note: Trying to rebuild the project produces a different error: "IOException: Failed to move [path] to [anotherPath] .: Cannot create a file when that file already exists."
This is a duplicate of issue #885265[WSA] Apostrophe used in Player Settings for "Product Name" causes the errors when deploying the build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam