Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[UWP] Build fails if there's a space at the end of "Product Name" (Player settings)
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project (or create a new one)
2. Open Player settings
3. Add a space at the end of "Product Name" field (i.e. "product-name ")
4. Build for Universal Windows Platform
Expected result: Build completes with a result of 'Succeeded'.
Actual result: Build fails with 'DirectoryNotFoundException'. (check Console window)
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a5, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.1.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 5.5.4p3
Note: Trying to rebuild the project produces a different error: "IOException: Failed to move [path] to [anotherPath] .: Cannot create a file when that file already exists."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project