Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Build fails if there's a space at the end of "Product Name" (Player settings)
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project (or create a new one)
2. Open Player settings
3. Add a space at the end of "Product Name" field (i.e. "product-name ")
4. Build for Universal Windows Platform
Expected result: Build completes with a result of 'Succeeded'.
Actual result: Build fails with 'DirectoryNotFoundException'. (check Console window)
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a5, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.1.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 5.5.4p3
Note: Trying to rebuild the project produces a different error: "IOException: Failed to move [path] to [anotherPath] .: Cannot create a file when that file already exists."
This is a duplicate of issue #885265[WSA] Apostrophe used in Player Settings for "Product Name" causes the errors when deploying the build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()