Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UWP] build Crashes when trying to switch Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (link in description)
2. Build and run to UWP
3. Open built the solution in Visual Studio -> Deploy the App (with Master x64 configuration)
4. Fill in login details: Username - xxxxxx and Password - xxxxxx!!
5. Once logged in click on "Design manager"
6. Click on "Load" next to any of the list items shown
7. Click on the "x" button on the bottom left (to go back to the starting Scene)
Expected result: Scene is successfully switched
Actual result: Crash occurs when switching the Scene
Reproducible on: 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test on: 2019.4.27f1 because of a large number of definition errors
- Not reproducible in Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out