Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[UWP] Back button issues
Back button doesn't work on Windows Phone 10. Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3.
1. Build an empty project for UWP platform;
2. Deploy on WP10 and try to click back button (hardware button). Nothing happens. Expected behavior would be global back navigation within the app and between apps.
On Surface tablets back button (system button) works as global back navigation;
More info on back button behavior:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website