Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][2018.4] Linear to gamma conversion error with HDR camera rendering over Main Camera with modified Viewport Rect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1183306_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Switch platform to UWP and Build project
3. Build VS solution (x64, Debug, Local Machine)
Actual results: Player is brighter then In Editor or Standalone
Reproduced with: 2018.4.9f1 2017.4.32f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
- The issue was fixed in 2019.3.0a3 but it doesn't have a bug logged and wasn't backported to 2018.4/2017.4
To recreate the project follow these steps.
1. Graphic API for the target platform (UWP) must be left to default which is Direct3D11
2. Linear color space must be active.
3. The Main Camera that does the rendering must have its Viewport Rect modified.
4. Other Camera needs to have:
a) HDR enabled
b) Depth higher than Main Camera
c) Clear Flags set to Depth only
d) Culling Mask set to Nothing
If any of these settings aren't change the issue isn't reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details