Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Mesh.RecalculateTangents drops 3rd & 4th component of UV0 (for Vector3/Vector4 UVs)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Temp"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: UVs are not changed after Mesh.RecalculateTangents() function is called
Actual result: Vector4 UV .z and .w components are changed to zeroes after Mesh.RecalculateTangents() function is called
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows