Search Issue Tracker
USS file parsing stops when it encounters an unknown CSS parameter
1. Open attached project "1312500.zip"
2. Open "TestStyleSheet.uss" from the Assets folder in any code editor (e.g. Visual Studio)
3. Notice how the 7th line has the "color" parameter set to red and is centered in middle with other properties
4. Open "TestWindow.uxml" from the Assets folder (UI Builder package is required to view this window)
5. Notice how all style parameters set in "TestStyleSheet.uss" work
6. Open "TestStyleSheet.uss" again and add an additional parameter "font-weight: bold;" right above "color" parameter
7. Save the file and look at "TestWindow.xuml" again
Expected result: Font weight is not set, because it's not used in Unity UI Toolkit, but the color is still set to red
Actual result: Font weight is not set as expected, but color also doesn't get set because USS parsing stops
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.11 (2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.1f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (UI Toolkit is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker