Search Issue Tracker
USS file parsing stops when it encounters an unknown CSS parameter
1. Open attached project "1312500.zip"
2. Open "TestStyleSheet.uss" from the Assets folder in any code editor (e.g. Visual Studio)
3. Notice how the 7th line has the "color" parameter set to red and is centered in middle with other properties
4. Open "TestWindow.uxml" from the Assets folder (UI Builder package is required to view this window)
5. Notice how all style parameters set in "TestStyleSheet.uss" work
6. Open "TestStyleSheet.uss" again and add an additional parameter "font-weight: bold;" right above "color" parameter
7. Save the file and look at "TestWindow.xuml" again
Expected result: Font weight is not set, because it's not used in Unity UI Toolkit, but the color is still set to red
Actual result: Font weight is not set as expected, but color also doesn't get set because USS parsing stops
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.11 (2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.1f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (UI Toolkit is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source