Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Using Terrain.AddTreeInstance when no tree types are defined causes crash
To reproduce: 1. Open project MITAN
2. Open scene GameScene
3. Press Play
4. In-game press "Create Terrain"
5. Press Middle mouse button - it tries to add a tree instance to the terrain when no trees are defined. If you press only once, it does not immediately crash, but clicking "reshape terrain" would result in a crash. If the middle button is pressed twice it results in a crash instantly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used