Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.0a9
[TextureCompression] Using "Graphics.CopyTexture" or "SetPixelData" with "PVRTC" Texture Array as the destination will fail on 3 lowest Mipmap levels
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "PVRTC.zip"
2. Open Main Scene (Assets > Scenes > Main)
3. Open a Console window and enter the Play Mode
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: "Mip 8" size is smaller than "Mip 7"
Actual result: "Mip 8" and "Mip 7" have the same size 32
Reproducible with: 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b8, 2022.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (Errors after downgrade)
- From 2022.1.0a13 no errors appeared in the Console but the bug still reproduces
- Not reproducible with other formats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform