Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Using GrabPass in Forward rendering path + HDR causes the texture to be offset
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "GrabOffset.zip"
2. Open scene GrabPassBug
3. Select camera from hierarchy and switch make sure that rendering path is set to forward
3. Toggle HDR on/off and notice in Game view (not scene or Camera preview) that textures shifts
Note: Not reproducible in OSX.
Seems to be only reproducible in DX11 mode.
Possible workaround: Using -force-d3d9
Reproduced with Windows 10
Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0p1
Not reproducible in Unity 5.1.4f1
Regression since 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP