Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.4
Using Canvas on World Space or Camera, buttons are not clickable if Pos Z is set less than zero
Using Canvas on World Space or Camera, buttons are not clickable if its Pos Z is less than zero. Setting Pos Z to 1 fixes the issue.
1.Open users attached project "TestCanvasInWorldSpace.zip"
2.Open "TestScene.unity" scene
3.In hierarchy on Canvas, make sure that Pos Z is set to less than 0, for e.g. -100
4.Enter play mode
5.Observe as you can not press the button
6.Exit play mode and set Canvas Pos Z to 1
7.Enter play mode
8.Observe as the button is clickable
Expected result: button is clickable even tho Pos Z on canvas is set to less than zero
Actual result: button is not clickable is canvas Pos Z is set to less than zero
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f2 2017.1.0f3 2017.1.0p1 2017.1.0p2 2017.3.0a1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.2p4 2017.1.0a2 2017.1.0b1 2017.1.0b5 2017.1.0b8
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3