Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Using Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime and Animator.Update methods crashes the editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene
4. Wait for the crash.
NOTE: Commenting out Animator.Update after Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime is called prevents the crash.
NOTE: Calling Animator.Update right before Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime prevents the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f1
No reproduction on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect