Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Using Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime and Animator.Update methods crashes the editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene
4. Wait for the crash.
NOTE: Commenting out Animator.Update after Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime is called prevents the crash.
NOTE: Calling Animator.Update right before Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime prevents the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f1
No reproduction on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform