Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Using Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime and Animator.Update methods crashes the editor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene
4. Wait for the crash.
NOTE: Commenting out Animator.Update after Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime is called prevents the crash.
NOTE: Calling Animator.Update right before Animator.CrossFadeInFixedTime prevents the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f1
No reproduction on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents