Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Using android 23 version or higher prevents Unity from making builds because of zipalign missing
Updating android tools to latest version removes zipalign tool from tools folder, which is needed to make build in android.
Use android sdk 22 or earlier to make builds
Fixed in Unity Version 4.5.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder