Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Using a custom material with the Unity terrain system will be ignored by the terrain
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Test"
- select the material "New Terrain"
- toggle the "Black" checkbox and notice that the material is shaded black however the terrain is not
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices