Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UserList::RemoveIndex crash on deleting Animator controller file from project
- Open attached project
- Open "test" scene
- In hierarchy select "Leopard_props" game object
- In inspector click on animator controller called "Leopard"
- Delete selected animator controller file from project
Expected behavior: deleted animator controller
Actual behavior: deleted animator controller and crash
Note: in 5.3 there is no crash.
Regression from: 5.2.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released