Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UserList::RemoveIndex crash on deleting Animator controller file from project
- Open attached project
- Open "test" scene
- In hierarchy select "Leopard_props" game object
- In inspector click on animator controller called "Leopard"
- Delete selected animator controller file from project
Expected behavior: deleted animator controller
Actual behavior: deleted animator controller and crash
Note: in 5.3 there is no crash.
Regression from: 5.2.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space