Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0a25
User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# In the "Hierarchy" window add some object;
# Go to "Inspector" window and find "Tag" section;
# Click the dropdown arrow and select "Add Tag";
# Add 127 symbols into "New tag Name" field and click "Save".
Expected Result: Tag title should be saved. No errors should be displayed in the "Console" window.
Actual Result: Console displays errors:
Reproducible with: 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.11f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags